Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Free Day in Killarney...Kinda

So all and all it was a good day today. Not much happened but the things that did were quiet fun. The first thing today was I woke up at about 9:15 so I could get some breakfast, naturally since im in Ireland I got a full Irish breakfast. Granted ive been getting the full Irish breakfast everywhere I go but today’s breakfast was so much better then the others. There was so much breakfast meat and goodness I could hardly contain myself.
After the wonderful breakfast I went with the girls to the pub we were at last night so they could film some more stuff for their project. It was a little upsetting since they couldn’t interview the person they wanted to but they still got some good footage. We left the pub to drop off all of the equipment so we could work around for a bit. The girls wanted to go shopping for a little bit but what’s new. Being the understanding guy I am, I came with and acted like I was having a good time. Shopping was all fun and good but Caiti and Alvi had some things that they needed to get blessed so we went on a mission to find a catholic church and a priest. I asked a man on the street where the nearest catholic church was and he does us just down the street….bam! I thought it was going to happened and I was happy for the girls because they really wanted to do this. So we finally got to the church and wouldn’t you know it we couldn’t find a priest anywhere. So with a little disappointment we left the church and saw some buildings next door that looked like there would be a priest in it. So being the adventurous one I walked in first and went up some steps only to be confronted by a very surprised priest. We asked him if he could do the blessing but he couldn’t, but he pointed us in the right direction. Went into the next building and we talked to a church lady but she was no help, and she was kind of mean. So with that much more disappointment we left and went back to the hotel.
Tonight will be a fun night, we got some booze to help us pack and we’re just going to stay in and just enjoy each others company. These are the last days of Ireland and it’s starting to upset me a bit because I don’t want to leave. It is what it is though.


Until tomorrow…….Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment